Saturday, March 27, 2004

WARNING:Don't read if you're in a good mood.

Nothing new to report.

I'm angry, sad and happy, but confused and depressed all at the same time.

I have big bed and no one to share it with.

I have a big heart and no one to share it with.

"To find a queen without a king, I hear she plays guitar and cries and sings" Zep.

I'm not going to be afraid anymore.

I'm going to sleep on the side of the bed I did when I found out Sarah died. I'm going to resist drawing the curtains closed and let night get to know me again.

I shiver as I sit here. And although I know it's because I'm cold, my poetic side takes over for a moment and says I'm cold because I'm lonely.

I'm not lonely though. I'm happy, but not content. I don't want love. I don't want anything.

But at the same time, I want all of those things. But why? It's not worth it. It hurts. It hurts and it stinks.

LOVE STINKS. But what stinks even more?

Lying in an empty bed.

No comments: