Wednesday, December 17, 2003

And Then There Was None

Since the breakup 2 and a half months ago, I've had 5, count em 5, potential "suitors:"

First, there was Mike#1. We had a phone relationship for about 3 weeks until one day he just stopped calling altogether. Fine by me, he was boring anyway!

Next, Mike #2. I met him at a play I was at, he workked in the lobby as a waiter. When he asked me if he could get me anything, I replied with a coy, "A date with you would be nice." So we exchanged numbers and he called the next day. (He said he'd call that night but didn't. I took points off.) So when he called, turns out he wanted one thing and one thing only. And it wasn't his two front teeth.

Next we have Sean. Not exactly a "suitor," persay, but more of a...cuddle buddy?

Then we have Bobby, dopey dopey Bobby.

And finally, there's Nick. The guy who serves me coffee weekly. He called me up, asked me to meet him there, so I go and he pretty much wanted his two front teeth too, if you know what I mean. Howabout a free cup of coffee? Howabout no.

And then there was none.

No comments: