Monday, December 15, 2003

SMS--Save My Sanity

A visit from the ex makes him real again. And his significant other too.

Motherfucker.

Touched by a man who serves me coffee on every Wednesday night. It was strange to hear him say "Are your nipples sensitive?" Rather than, "Cream or sugar?"

A large zit permeates my skin, leaving me with a chin that resembles Jay Leno's and I am hungry.

I wish sleep would visit for a million years to take me away into a dream world filled with nothingness. Anything that is better than this.

Save me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've read a few of your entries and you seem to have a very interesting view on things. Your sense of humor is unique, but unique in a good way. As for the above, I can't tell if this is an essay or a poem or something else all together, but either way I believe it to be rather good. Keep up the good work. Hope you don't mind if I add your Journal to my Favorites Thingy. If you do, democratic society as we know it will sink into the Pacific. So it goes.