Tuesday, December 23, 2003

The Bird On My Shoulder

A small bird landed on my shoulder the other day. He sang to me softly and rained on my parade. He told me something I did not know and if I did in fact already know it, he brought it to surface and now you can see it in my eyes and in my cheeks; they're pink.

The small bird tried to open my eyes, but now I am in denial. I sit around and try to occupy myself with nonsense (i.e. eating cookies, playing uncontrollable amounts of scrabble, watching Roseanne, calling 867-5309(Jenny) only to find out that the number is busy. Who knew?)

I'm not broken, I still work and am completely functional. I come with batteries and you can exchange me for a new or better one or just get a full refund if you'd so wish. The only flaw is a tiny amount of bird poop on my left shoulder, but thankfully, I am waterproof. And soap wouldn't hurt either.

Have a lovely day and steer clear of little birds who sit on your shoulder and poop.

No comments: