Saturday, January 3, 2004

10 Cents for The Jimmy Fund

With my mood all over the place and my impending trip to Disney World, sleep hasn't visited me in a while. Sure I sleep here and there but never peacefully without interruptions (i.e. telephones, giant loud whistles...)

Thank God my lack of sleep didn't keep me from giving my best perfomance the other night in the Cirque De Soliel, right Sean? All we could use now is a trapeez and we'll be all set. Not like we need that or anything.

Harry Potter is a good man. He also has an uncanny resemblence to Anne Robinson - think The Weakest Link, Goodbye.

As for Lord of the Rings, though I didn't see much of it, all I can say is 3 hours and forty-five minutes is absurd. Absolutely absurd. They should give you free food and a porta potty with your purchase of a ticket just so you can make it through the first half. I'm an antsy person, movies of this nature aren't good for me. I pee my pants at the drop of a dime and if someone misses the can for the Jimmy Fund I'm outta luck.

No comments: