Thursday, January 1, 2004

Don't Look At Me

I have not slept in 38 hours.

The time drags on as if standing still.

My ability to love is dwindling with each splash into the tested waters.

My ability to hate and despise is growing, like a huge erection.

I feel as if I'm wandering through my life as if it were a dark hallway. I no longer see or feel what I am experiencing, if anything.

My process of growth feels stumped at some points, like grass that's buried underneath snow in the winter.

My days are filled with silence, as are my nights and I'm lonely.

Lonely for what? I don't know anymore.

Maybe I never did.

Wish me sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel as if I'm wandering through my life as if it were a dark hallway. I no longer see or feel what I am experiencing, if anything.......i know how this feels, i'm sorry. it really sucks