Friday, January 23, 2004

All Romeos Must Die

I hate men. I especially hate men that are really boys just growing older. Just having birthdays that don't really in any way make them any more mature.

Any guy I come across has a new thing. Some anti-Marissa thing.

Maybe they don't like my hair. Or the fact that I'm extremely quirky and at times I have memory lapses. Maybe it's because I'm different, I suppose.

They sleep with me because they don't love me. Or care about me for that matter. Explain that one. I've tried. I just don't get it. I'm damn good in the sack, if I do say so myself (and I do.) And yet do they care about anything more than just a good roll in the hay? I think you know that answer. And if it was yes, I wouldn't be enduring such anguish.

I don't know why I feel this way. I can't control it I suppose. I mean, if I could control my feelings and all human life could control their feelings we wouldn't have Paxil (tm) or Zoloft (tm).

The silent torment is licking my bones. It's been 4 months (in 1 day) since I've last had a date. That's the longest stretch in 5 years. It sounds pathetic and desperate that I keep track, but what kind of girl would I be if I didn't?

Fuck you.

Yeah that's right. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! How much more can this tiny girl take?! I'm fragile you know, easily breakable. So watch it.

Have a nice night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fuck me? No No No...you got it all wrong...its not just "Fuck You" it's "Fuck all of You!!" Why be so specific on who the fuck is generated to...unless you wanted to be specific then a name haha. Anyway...so what you haven't had a date...i understand your concern, but whats a date really? I've actually never really had a date...not an official one anyway. Why do you have to plan a time to get to know someone? Just get to know them period.....