Monday, January 19, 2004

Disney World Really Is Magical

Disney World really is a magical place.

It changed my life in 8 short days.

My parents held hands. Now I ask you, how long has it been since that last happened? Let's just say I wasn't around and Richard Nixon was probably in office.

I fell in love with Aladdin. He can take me on a magic carpet ride anytime he'd like. I heard those things get good gas mileage.

My family got along. Well, for the first 5 days or so. After that it was downhill. Sister threw a fit about miniature golf and brother had a tizzy about a hotdog. I figure us getting along was party due to the fact that my mother had bronchitis and laryngitis and couldn't talk, or, for that matter, yell at us.

Everyone is Disney World is super-di-duper-y nice. I can't even count the array of interesting conversations I had with the bus drivers, the characters (Belle and Genie, both) and the waiters/waitresses at the restauraunts.

Did I mention while I was there that I had the best meal of my life? Yes, it's true. If i was on Death Row I would go to Emeril's for my final meal. Everything was exquisite. I had the 14oz. porkchop with sweet potatoes with a honey glaze and braised red cabbage, a radicchio walnut and endive salad and for dessert Emeril's world famous banana cream pie! The crust was made out of real bananas! How can you beat that?! BAM!

My life is completely transformed. I'm tanned and moving down there ASAP.

And a sidenote, it isn't so magical to make me ever ride the Tower of Terror again. It was TERRIFYING! I CRIED!

 

 

 

No comments: