Tuesday, January 27, 2004

The Snowball Effect (Why I have gray hair)

Hi. Good Evening. Whatever.

I'm angry. Infuriated. In a state of emotional instability.

I'm sick of generic people. I want a real someone. Who wants me. But why why why would someone want this? Not even my friends like me anymore. Well, I guess they like me, but from a distance I suppose. Maybe I'm too much to handle. Perhaps my presence makes them uncomfortable, so they keep me at arms length. I don't know.

I'm sick of my family. You know, the ones who are there all the time? Who don't knock, who don't support you, who don't let you go out? The ones who give you a hard time about being you? Yes, those ones. I know I'm not the only one. I've never felt so smothered in my life. I'm like a burnt out match, gasping for air for one last chance at a flame. They douse my flame with thier overbearingnance. (I don't know the word, okay?)

I'm sick of the tears that just pour out of my eyes. The ones that you don't have to blink for, that just drop out. The saddest ones, I've always thought.

So goodnight. I'm going to lay in my bed on my soggy pillow now. Sweet dreams.

No comments: