Thursday, January 22, 2004

Wow! That's So Funny!

A funny thing happened to me today.

This is where I would post what happened to me that was particularly funny.

But nothing funny did happen to me. I just thought it would be a good opener.

How could something funny possibly happen to me today? It's only 10 o'clock and I haven't even taken a shower. Maybe something funny would happen in the shower. Like, say, I dropped some shampoo or something. But that didn't happen yet, so I can't write about it right now, right?

I only got up an hour ago. Not even. Try 45 minutes. In that time, I made french toast while chewing on some Gertrude Hawke Smidgens I recieved for Christmas. Then someone came to the door. I was embarrassed about my outfit and even more embarrassed about my retainer. Then I ate. Nothing funny there.

My mom came home. She had underwear and pantyhose in her hands. Yes, she came in with pantyhose and underwear in her hands. No bag or anything! But still, that's not that funny. Am I right?

And now here I am. I'm a little bit gassy from the french toast and and in dire need of a shower. I'm still wearing a "Fashion Don't," as they say and there's nothing funny to report.

But HA! I knew that line would suck you in!

Have a lovely day. Make sure something funny happens. It's good to laugh.

No comments: