Wednesday, January 28, 2004

HEAT WAVE! 22 DEGREES!

Remember the show "All That" ?

With Keenan and Kel? "Welcome to Good Burger home of the Good Burger, may I take your Ordaaaa?"

Or Keenan in the tub doing silly french accents then translating them into "Why is there cheese in my umbrella?" or the classic "Please pass the pie." (K, that last one was really from Friends but still.)

And Loribeth Denberg with Vital Information (or, Vital Information with Loribeth Denberg.) I wonder what she's up to now. Maybe 250 or 300 pounds?

Now that I got that out of the way...

I can talk about more important things like...why my butt hurts.

I feel like sitting in a snowbank. Which, by the way, I would need a ladder to reach anyway.

I saw Anthony today. Best friend, that is. It's been way too long, but maybe that's why it was so interesting. He's the only one who can make me wet myself and not be angry about doing it. I mean, of course there are times when I pee my pants (or peoples Dad's pants) but I don't get aggravated that I'm a yeast infection waiting to happen when I'm with him. Sure, it's uncomfortable for the first while when it's cooling off, but then he makes me fuggedaboud it soon with more of his silly cockamamies. (Just wanted to use the word.) I also pee a little when I sneeze. One bodily function goes and BOOM! Triggers all sorts of things. I just can't keep it in! My functions are such hardworkers. I mean, they get up in the morning to do their jobs and boy! They deliver!

Also, I took a #2 in school today. There's a first time for everything, right? I'm just glad the person that was in there didn't stay long. I think they got nervous when I started giggling halfway through. It was just so unbelievable to me. I must say, it was slightly unnerving, but I really let loose, which made me feel more confident the rest of the day.

Hey did you ever judge a book by it's cover? And then get really sad when it turns out the title is a false advertisement? Read my title. Then reread my story.

Then get really sad.

Have a lovely day. And don't forget to flush!

No comments: