Friday, July 23, 2004

I'm a C-Cup! Reader, that is.

I'm in a funk. I'm dazed. I'm tired. I'm anxious.

Stumbling across TheC-CupChronicles helped a little. It's a great journal site that combines the creative work and funny stories of 3 women, which also features a male-perspective editorial once a week. They also urge us, the readers, to submit to them our own personal stories, which I just may do.

Reading these stories, about breasts, marriage, life as woman, I felt connected to them, as well as touched by their honesty, which at times, proves to be a spark of hope for many other readers out there, myself included.

You should definitely take the time to check it out, since all 3 women take the time out of their tremendously busy lives to indulge us with a little light-hearted laughter, every now and then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, I feel so close to you C-Cup and all!
thanks for the refrence!
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

And to think, one of us found you...:)  Submit a story already!  Thank you for the pimp!  ~Peachy