Thursday, July 15, 2004

Technicalities.

I've spent the last half hour or so doing what I do every morning. I do a quick rundown of my favorite journals, then come here to write my own.

I got lost today. I got lost in Journal Land. Link through link through link through link I stumbled across dozens of different journals, reading each, adding some to my favorites list. My list keeps growing and growing. (I will add them to my Favorite Journals List on the sidebar, in a few days, when I know for sure if I thoroughly enjoy them.)

Some of these journalers are just great! Not gonna lie, makes me kinda jealous. *blushes*

Here are some I stumbled across today:

RememberingGrace

MyElegantChaos

CatchAWhiff

EverybodyKnows

And, I'm sure most of you have seen this floating around lately: Technorati  For those of you who have no idea what this is, it's a Top 100 of the most visited and most linked to journals, it subsequently changes every minute or so (by little, I'm sure.) This way you can check out who has you linked, whose been visiting you, etc.

Also, I found this great little site : Stuckinthe70s  Get this---this was an actualy written journal written in the 70s, copied onto blog form for the enjoyment of everyone! I can't wait to dive into it. I may actually get lost again, but getting lost really isn't so bad. I have nowhere to be. Phone's off the hook. I got my chai and my clicker (I love the 90s marathon) life is good.

And yet another awesome AOL Journal Anniversary creation : SucculentWisdomfromJland This site features random quotes and wisdom from bloggers. Check out number 108. Oh yeah. The only quotable thing on this whole damn site.

So there's my technical stuff. Alot of copy and paste, alot of linkage and mouse clicks (better than mouse droppings, I suppose.)

 

No comments: