Thursday, July 1, 2004

My deepest regrets...

I can't seem to find any words to write an entry with. Sorry about the slight neglect. Sorry about my inability to create something imaginative. I'm not in the right frame of mine for that. And TwoScoopsofCrazy has prevented me from even wanting to do so.

I know what you are thinking.

"Don't let him get you down, Marissa!"

Whatever. It makes me question my whole existence. As does President Bush.

"I'm in a dark place now." - someone once said.

Was it me?

I don't even know.

Send some prayers to your fictitious autobiographical demigod and have them send it my way. (and since I give credit where credit's due, thanks BFF for that kickassness.)  

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always tell young writers to invest in at least one of the industy guide and/or publications (eg: Writer's Digest, writer's Market listings).  These not only list where to submit your work, but have valuable insider tips on avoiding such pitfalls.  *First tip off for TwoScoops should have been that $50 fee for a book of poems; outrageous!  Same goes for contests where entry fees are 25% of the prize amount.  Your best defense is to arm yourself with knowledge.  ¤Holly