Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Tkk Tkk Tkk (no, thats not my biological clock)

I went into the attic last night to get the suitcases for my trip. I didn't know I was bringing an uninvited guest in it also.

No, not a mouse. Though it may have well been.

I set up shop in the spare room, also where the computer is and last night while I was surfing through my usual reads, I started hearing a suspicious noise. It sound like "tkk tkk tkk" I would look over there and the noise would stop. This continued for a few rounds.

"Tkk tkk tkk" it continued. Enough already, I thought to myself. I walking into the middle of the room, computer on one side, buttload of luggage on the other. And I wait. And wait. And wait. "Tkk tkk tkk" AHA! It was coming from the luggage. I turn the light on and there it was.

The biggest bug I've ever seen. If you've ever read any of my previous entries on bugs, you will know, that I can't stand them. They are irritating yes, but I take it a step further. I actually have a borderline phobia of the little critters. Well, in this case, the BIG critters. It was the size of a half dollar, black and made a noise "tkk tkk tkk" Can anyone classify that? I can't.

He was crawling up the wall. I searched for my taser. Darn, must of left it in my purse. Oh well, here's a People magazine. That will accomplish something. I rolled it up, took a deep breath and smashed the crunkin' thing against the wall. Or so I thought.

I saw it fall somewhere into the pile of luggage. I threw the magazine down, huffed and sat abck down to my computer. 10 minutes later, "tkk tkk tkk."

You have to be kidding me. Do you know who you're dealing with? Step to my elite skills and get your shit ruined.

Oh, aren't you ambitous! Try again? I don't think so! I grab a notebook this time, since there's no way in hell I would dare pick up the People magazine again (not even to read about Marc and J-Lo's sex life!) And so I raise my arm up, wind it up ala` Babe Ruth and again, Smack!

He runs away this time. Behind the TV. I shuddered and gave up. I threw the towel in and turned off my computer and went to bed.

He's probably still up here somewhere. This explains why I'm on edge, constantly looking around me, jumping all around if I feel anything "crawling" (loose threads, hair, etc.) on me.

I swear, this bug was the size of a pony.

So Jennifer, to answer your question, Isuppose you could say I haven't packed yet. And this is why.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EWWWWWW

~~ jennifer

Anonymous said...

EWWWWWW

~~ jennifer