Friday, July 23, 2004

Weekend Assignment #16 (already?!)

Weekend Assignment #16: Create a brand-new Superhero secret identity for yourself, based on your personality and proclivities -- and make sure to list at least one "super power" that relates to a special talent you have.

 

Interesting. Mr. Scalzi over there already took the power the good Lawd gave me, shopping / sale sense, and used it as an example! So for my undying need to be unique, I'm going to have to think about this one.

Ok! Got it! I am Super Light Extra Protection Girl! And I have the power to change my shape to fit in tiny crevices! 

Well what is this power good for? You may ask yourself.

And I reply with: To hide where my arch enemies cannot see me! Then, I will dart out at them, since I am quite small, though super strong! and I will blast them with PMS-y remarks! Ha! I win every time!

Stay tuned for next week's episode, where Super Light Extra Protection Girl rips the Mary Queen of Scots a new one! And remember, don't mess with her---it's her time of the month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't ya just love how Scalzi uses sale sniffing as an example, effectively wiping out 92.5% of those of us with the same ability.  Geesh.  I think he wanted us to actually have to think.  Damn him.  I like yours -- especially when that ability lets you get in free to the pay toilet!!  Us short people have used that for years.

~~ jennifer