Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Just dropping in...

I know, I know, it's been awhile. Just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive and that I promise to give you a few more entries before I leave for California in a week, including something fantabulous for July 29th, AOLJournals 1 year anniversary, since I won't be able to spend it here blogging my little heart out with all of you :(

I've been busy lately, finishing up my last class yesterday, getting healthy again (long story.)

Mario left on Sunday for Florida. I talked to him on the phone briefly Saturday, but unfortunantly, cannot really remember anything that was said. I'm fine though. It was a lost cause anyway. So good luck to him.

I will hopefully find some inspiration around here soon, so I can update with something awesome. Take care, journalees. :)

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are you packed yet?  Or are you a 11th hour packer?  Will miss you while you're there, but I hope you have a great time.  Looking forward to your anniversary salute.  Just don't leave without saying goodbye!

~~ jennifer

Anonymous said...

yes, please get motivated to say something, so that maybe I will!
get healthy, and get packing...I would love to go to Cali
kathleen
...pouring one out for my homie