Monday, July 12, 2004

Old Friends

Pictured above is Anthony (BFF), sitting, Mario (see 2 entries below), towering over the rest of us vertically challenged, and myself (the one with the bag, duh). This was taken at school last semester and is currently featured on the school's webpage (to my suprise, I didn't even know until someone in my class came in today and said, "Marissa! Are you on the Internet?!" I freaked out. Initially I thought she found out my secret, or worse yet, my journal! I laughed nervously, "What are you talking about?")

So there it is. We were watching an episode of Invader Zim after lunch. This may be one of the last times Mario and I saw each other, save for the last time, and the next to the last time, and quite possibly for the real last time. But as you can see, there's a pattern. So what can we infer by that? Yeah, me too.

Check out the overcastedness of Utica. But my! Look at how green the grass is! Due to all that rain, I suppose. In the back there is the IT building (Information Technology Building.) This is where the theater is, and mainly where Anthony and I hang around. Yeah, you can't really see much else. But there really isn't much else to see. That's it. But isn't my bag cute?! It's from Disney World!

My hair color is a little off. It's looks slightly orange-y. It's not. It's brown. Dark brown.

I believe Anthony is clutching his X-Men lunchbox in his hands. He brought his lunch to school that day.

In other news...

I am still undecided. Though I am leaning further one way than the other. Yeah, think the way you're thinking, then think the other way. That way.

Wish me a moment's peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

twasn't IZ, twas Tenacious D..."plaaaaay the best sooong in the world..."