Thursday, September 23, 2004

Constellation Frustration.

 

 

I am wondering if my days could start looking up soon. I'm not sure if it's the alignment of the planets or if I had some backed-up karma coming my way but Good Lawd already, give me a break will you?

Remember this entry ? The SanFransisco Treat

And the boy? And that I took pictures? WELL...

I GOT THE PICTURES BACK TODAY AND GUESS WHAT!!!!!

Due to my poor camera skills, there is a large pole obstructing the view of my dear nameless friend. I could just die.

Well, I suppose things could be worse, I mean, I could have a giggling fit during one of my classes. No wait, that did happen. And for future reference I should try to take note on which classes that wouldn't be appropriate, like say, sex class, in which the teacher already dislikes me.

Or, howabout wearing thigh-highs that refuse to stay up? That could be much worse, thank God that didn't happen to me---oh, wait! It did! And in combination with my short skirt, didn't I look cute! Ha! And what I love even more than that---here it comes---is the silly imprint of fishnet on fishnet when you cross your legs. Not only is it red and waffley looking, but it's noticeable when they're rolling halfway down your legs as you walk. Didn't see too many episodes of Sex and the City with Carrie in that same situation did we now? Looking fashionable never looked so....uncomfortable.

But enough about me.

No comments: