Monday, September 20, 2004

I am a social phenomenon.

I felt the sensation of motivation today.

There I was, sitting in class, doodling in my notebook. And it struck me:

I could write a novel. A book. Hell, I could write a new dictionary if I wanted. I could write a screenplay, or a movie or a cartoon.

I saw clips in my mind of what my movie would entail. I neglected the pen that lay aching in my hands, and paid no attention to the blank piece of paper staring up at me. It was all in my mind. It played like a movie. Every detail was there. Nothing went unnoticed.

And it was then I realized that it's true.

The possibilities are endless.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My uncle is an author, John Bigunet, he's awesome, so ever since I was younger, I've wanted to become a writer like him....you are my stalker arent' you!!!!

Anonymous said...

therrs gold in them thar pages!

Anonymous said...

Oh so true. I love that feeling when we realize our endless possibilities.