Sunday, May 23, 2004

Brace Yourselves for an entry about T'Storms!

There's nothin like a little rain to freak everyone in my neck of the woods right the hell out.

These thunderstorms everyone has been ranting about hit here last night. Big freakin whoop. My grandma came over in a bundle of nerves and asked to sleep over. We told her no. Aren't we awesome? My actual response to my mother's "Can Grandma sleep in your bed?" was "There will aaaabsolutely be no Grandmas sleeping in my bed. Ever. Now, get out."

A little flicker of the lights and a little extra noise is too much to handle for some of the Upstate New Yorkers...they rush into their basements with leftover batteries and flashlights from the whole Y2K incident.

Grab your plastic spoons and some canned beets and lets move into shelter. I hear another storm is coming. Oooooooooooooh! Better watch out for the ghosts while you're down there! Now getting electrocuted isn't your first priority is it?! Ha!

6 days until my Birthday. Don't worry, the storms are not invited. Just bring yourself and a gift and $10 for the admission fee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, and thanks so much for leaving a comment in my journal. =) I liked your journal. I'll check back soon.

Mike+