Tuesday, May 4, 2004

Sunshine is Misleading

Three more days left of school and I am officially a sophmore. Or sophless? I'm not quite sure.

There's no doubt I will miss it dearly. Sure, I may be attending a few classes over the summer but I'm almost positive my classes won't be filled with the friends I have made over the past year. I will miss them, but some I hope to keep in touch with and others, well, there will be others.

I may never see the boy I stared at daily in the cafe again, but that is okay. I went up and introduced myself and even asked him out. He declined in a nice way, but I'm still enthused that I grew some after 2 months and finally spoke to him. From now on, I can take some chances, which is awesome, because it means no more gawking (well, I still will) and wondering if he notices me. But after Monday, he'll be long gone with the rest of em.

As for me, I will continue to tread upon my darling little campus, take some nonsense courses and eat the steaming hot taters (hahaha) in the cafe. It's all good.

I just happened to look out the window and (like Amber) was misled by the sunshine. It's a whopping 35 degrees here today, but I must admit...it's a bit brisk after the 90 degree weather from the past weekend. This weather stuff around here fluctuates more that Oprah's weight.

That's all for now.

Countdown to Marissa's birthday : 25 shopping days left.

No comments: