Sunday, May 16, 2004

Reality TV--kicked up a notch.

I had the opportunity to watch a special on "Fear Factor" on VH1 today. Let me just say, ewwww. Sick. Why would someone eat a bug? Or bull testicles? It's sick. Just plain gross. Really, people, do you need money that bad?

I could use a little extra cash myself but I'd much rather whore myself out instead of drinking a specialty Fear Factor shake, filled with worms, cockroaches and semen of swordfish. I know, I know, it's a delicacy in some places...but let's face it, here, it is not. A delicacy here is cheese pizza...a chocolate milkshake. I'd rather pay two bucks for a meal than risk losing 100,000 if I can't keep down the rat brain I just consumed.

And I love how everyone watches it. That kills me.

To me, reality TV should go to next level. Public Beheadings. That's right, bring back the guillotine. I think I have a portable one here somewhere. The ratings would skyrocket.

13 days until my Birthday. Contrary to what my mother says, I do not have everything and there are things I need, so buy accordingly.

No comments: