Monday, May 10, 2004

Rainy Days and Mondays

I can begin by saying I never want to go in space, ever. I quote myself.

Welcome to day 3 of sleep deprivation. Still gray, still gloomy, still awake. Barely. I am reminded of yet another quote, this one being from a song entitled, "Flower Girl."

"Living shouldn't be called living if it's really only half-alive."

I'm looking out the window at the same old tree I've seen every time I looked out. It's old, crooked and the branches are drooping, covering the rusted swingset I used to play on. It was raining a minute ago, but alas, upstate NY never ceases to suprise me. Mother nature is a tramp. The sun is shining.

My ability to write is failing me. There's much that needs to be said and I am lost for words. You render me speechless.

Last day of school. I have officially completed 1 year of college. This calls for a celebration. I think there's still some leftover pity party cake downstairs, I should go lick the box clean. Until then.

19 days until my Birthday. I accept all major credit cards, cash, personal checks, dental insurance...pretty much anything that has straight-up cash value.

May the Lawd be with each and every one of you heathens.

No comments: