Tuesday, October 5, 2004

I am frozen.

 

The days are getting shorter but I can't help but feel as if they are getting longer and longer. It's 7:00 and already I find myself amid darkness.

I feel I'm becoming too aware, of everything. There's that thin line between knowing and not knowing and sometimes I wish I just didn't know.

Recently I have realized that people I have cared for in the past are no longer seated on their pedastals in which I was so insistant on putting them on. I can't say I don't love them, or that I don't care, I certainly do, though that is my demise.

There's a cold front seeping in, rearing its frigid head with morning frosts and temperatures of 40 degrees. I have never felt so cold.

Let me be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great journal.... this is my first visit. :):) judi