Sunday, October 31, 2004

Rolling with the Village People

Welcome to my hopeless pit of despair. Feel free to use the minibar and leave your key on the way out. But don't leave on an empty stomach----grab a complimentary scone and cup o' joe, if you are so inclined. Don't bother searching the nightstand drawers for a bible, you won't find a one in this hotel. Jesus ain't here and if you are lookin' for him you came to the wrong place. Go to the HOLYDAY INN across the street, I'm sure they have an updated copy. Pick me up one, I could use some rolling papers.

Oh, yeah. Happy Halloween.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im  right there with you
lets clean out this minibar
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

LOL I'm rolling with this one. ;)

Anonymous said...

You are so bad.  ROFLMAO\

~~ jennifer, thrown the hell out of the holyday inn