Thursday, November 4, 2004

Knocknical Techout

Don't start pasting my face on the milk carton just yet----I'm still alive. My AOL is not working properly therefore I cannot update until I get it fixed. Grrrrrr.

 

Some quick updates: 

I voted.

Passed 2 of those 3 tests (last one today).

Just finished my lab report due last Friday yesterday.

Going on a little vacation with Anthony this weekend.

Had a dream about my ex-boyfriend, break-up is still on and I hate him tremendously. (More on that later.)

My guitar and I have recently bonded over Green Day's new album.

I still love shoes.

I'm late for class as I'm typing this.

I miss you guys!

I have the largest zit in the entire universe smack dab on the middle of my forehead. I considered going into the Witness Protection Program until it goes down.

It was about 30 degrees here yesterday and I parked in a field on the opposite side of campus and enjoyed a brisk 10 mile hike to my first class. Not on purpose. There was nowhere to park. Later Anthony walked with me to my car and we drove to his car, in his PUH-RIME parking spot and he pulled out and let me park there. Holler.

Sex & the City is still in my DVD player and something tells me it will be staying there for a long, long time.

Depression? Yup.

Until then...

*crosses fingers for AOL to reconsider working soon!*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're ok.
Have fun on your trip
And I love shoes too!
Kathleen