Tuesday, November 16, 2004

It's not ME, it's YOU!

Anyone ever get that infamous break-up spew, "It's not you, its me" ?

Isn't that some good old fashioned bullshit? Why don't you just say, "You're so (insert adjectives of praise here), but I just don't want you."

You know what I say to that? Instead of feeling like a big ol' doggy steamer, you reply with a coy, "You're right! It's not me! It is you!"

That ought to get them for sure. And take their cocky attitudes by suprise as well. Laugh silently as they muster up the ego to say, "Well I didn't really think it was me...God, you don't have to be so harsh."

"Harsh? Why, was that harsh?" Ask in your sweetest voice possible as you bid them farewell.

That ought to teach 'em for next time they try that good old fashioned bullshit on some other poor, unsuspecting female.

 Baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can beat that line. try this on for size. and, it has happened to me MORE than once; i need to become Bad Ass or something sheez!!!

"I like you TOO much. We can't see eachother anymore. You deserve better."

WTF!!!!! Ta, barb~

Anonymous said...

Oh God, I do not miss those days.  Holy crap, for the first time in years...I'm glad I'm married.  ROFLMAO  

And, by the way, I'm too good for him.

~~ jennifer