Monday, November 29, 2004

Not too tired to go shopping!

So you know how I was completely underprepared for school in the previous entry? Apparently that was the truth. However, it appears that I was completely prepared for a full day of shopping and eating with my mom! So I've officially been out of school for one week. Well, three days. The rest of those were Turkey Leftovers that they allowed us to break our chains temporarily for a little bit of post-turkey recovery and extra study time for upcoming finals. (Sorry Kathleen! I had to mention 'em again!)

But on an extremely lighter note - - - though the shopping bags were heavy - - - my mom thought it'd be nice to treat me to new clothes! I'm gon' be ultra nerdy chic tomorrow in my sweater vest. I will look sexy, yet studious (see above picture). Irresistable yet modest. Until I open my mouth. Then no doubt the modesty levels will plummet. See, that's what people don't know about me. I'm totally full of myself. I'm so fabulous I pee glitter.

Well, I 'spose that's actually because I work in a craft store, but I digress.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Pee glitter!
Ah you're a genius!
kathleen

Anonymous said...

very chic' chick!! {{{burp}}}

i pee platinum and don't work at a jewelry store *wink*

oh yes, i am that good!!!!! weee.....

happy whatever today, barb~

Anonymous said...

Excellent!  Absolutely excellent!

~~ jennifer