Friday, October 1, 2004

This is my update.

I have never been so thrilled to see the overrated acronym T.G.I.F. Not even when it meant a night of all new episodes of Full House and Family Matters.

It's the end to a very stressful and confusing week. Hopefully it ends there and doesn't follow me well into next week, (which by the way is ALREADY the halfway point through the semester!)

I have been up since 7 a.m. this morning getting tutored in bio, as well as taking tests, handing in essays, meeting cute boys, conducting scientific experiements, having internal conflicts, going to the gym (and, ironically, meeting a man who goes by the name of Jim, but its spelled Gym. Ah, how cruel, I mean clever, his parents were.) So now I'm waiting to go out to eat with the fam. I'm sure that'll be loads of fun.

I just realized how run-of-the-mill this entry is.

I don't like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahem.  Excuse me?  Meeting cute guys named Gym?  (No Gym -- his parents are demented.)  But cute guys?  And it merits a mere mention?

Spill.

~~ jennifer