Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Duck? What Duck? - Famous Last Words.

I dont know what will become of this entry. It's 12:02 and I know for a fact, that my children aren't even an idea yet, so I couldn't possibly know where they are.

Speech #3 is a self narrative. I doodled my ideas down like a studious little thing and came up with an interesting story about my first time skiing. Hopefully the class finds it as exhilarating as I do. It was either that or another story about Garbage Picking. Or maybe even a little tale of Marissa's fear of vending machines.

BFF and I are planning a summer road trip for next year. We plan on hitting every Salvo's in the NYS region. No tourist traps, no rest stops, no dingy motels...just us, some musty clothes and the open road. Ah, life, isn't it just the most? To say the least?

I'm waiting for sleep to come knock on my door. It's been a while.

I decided I have a weird obsession. Well, many, but one in particular that I've noticed. I look at people---I'm a people watcher, if you will, and I love trying to decide which celebrity they look like. It's fun. I'm usually entirely way off. Everyone looks like someone famous. For example, I look like Rachel Leigh Cook (going by what people tell me) but it's probably just the hair, I don't know. Anyway, Rachel Leigh Cook is the product of the marriage of Jon Lovitz and Geena Davis. They also have 2 other children; Tracy Bonham and a young Tom Hanks. Also BFF looks alot like Enrique Iglesias with the right hat and shades. Although he, and everyone else, begs to differ. BFF's family tree is also quite renowned for their work in Hollywood. He's the lovechild of Dustin Hoffman and Goldie Hawn.

And with that, I will go to my bed and lay there restlessly until dawn. Unless of course, I concoct that Nyquil smoothie that's all the rave here in U.

Later.

No comments: