Wednesday, June 2, 2004

It's not Space Dementia, I'm just messed up.

It's 2:00 on another overcast day. What does a girl have to do for a little bit of sunshine?

The other day I read quite a few journals that AOL has to offer. I went from link to link and found some really great little blogs and instantly added them to my favorites list. I will post them here when I get more time. (I'm in between classes right now)

Something hit me last night, as I closed the last page of the 2nd Harry Potter book, that being that after all I have been through in the last 6 months or so, there is one thing that is still constant and ever present in my mind. I want to go on with college to get my bachelors. (I'm working on my associates. Graduation next May *crosses fingers*) Not only do I want to finish college, but I want to do it ANYWHERE BUT HERE! Yay for me leaving this place! Sayonara!

Yesterday I spent some time with Anthony and Amee`. We experienced the end of the world together. Or that's what we thought was happening.

Picture it---

A lovely day with 3 friends chatting it up and all of a sudden.....BOOOM CRASHHHH BOOOOOM! Thunderstorm? No, it couldn't be! It was just 75 degrees and a perfectly blue sky! We run out to the porch and wouldn't you know it.....what appeared to be one massive gray cloud blanketed the sky....but only half of it. The other half was still a vibrant blue. And then it began to hail. Haillelujah, I said. And then I ate some.

"It's so nice to spend the end of the world with you guys." I proclaimed, removing my shoes and running into the street. I splashed in some puddles until I realized it was sewage.

Happy Armageddon, everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! We do have a lot in common, Im graduating in may ( crosses fingers) and then I am getting the heck out of here! Creepy!
haha, you're not stalking me are you?
Its cool if you are, I've always wanted a stalker, esp. if I can borrow thier schoes!
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

One of these days Hallmark is gonna get a clue and start selling those "Happy Armageddon" greeting cards.

It seems like most of us have been faced with it lately.

I am so pleased that you want to pursue your BS/BA!!  Just so happy to hear that.  Do you have any ideas where you would like to go?  It's never too early to start thinking.

Okay, I'll shut up now.  I LOVED your additions to the "I never want to hear about again" list.  So I won't say c u l8r or ttfn or nothing like that!  But I will say LOL!

~~ Jennifer