Wednesday, June 23, 2004

How would you like to be a cow? - Mom

I went antiquing this afternoon. Yes, again. I know, I know....but I just love it so much.

And you know what I would love even more?

If I had money to buy things! Or a house to put em in!

I had the weirdest night last night. I had these strangely vivid dreams, that actually left me sweating...I woke up around 6 all sweaty and I got up to stand near my window and I was freakishly dizzy. I had a dream about "He who must not be named" (No, not Voldemort) and it was completely uncalled for. The left me dazed for a few hours but I moved on, seeing as how I had a math test at 10. 2 more days and I'm officially finished with Math. Thank the Lawd.

 I also went to an art show and felt a bit inspired...I haven't "arted" in a while, perhaps I will return to my once so artistic ways.

\\\\\\\La la la la ti da///////

Tis all for now. Check ya later, homeskillets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


For the past few days my dreaming has been done on a cinematic scope. Mostly nightmares but all of it was done very complexly, as if my subconcious was hiring itself out writing scripts for bizarre movies while i'n asleep and then testing them out. I don't like being toyed with. I don't know how to explain it.

-a n t