Friday, June 18, 2004

Music Quiz

MUSIC QUIZ

1- What was your favorite decade of music? 80s! Even need to ask?

2- What is your favorite genre of Music?  Um, not gonna lie, I like it all. Give me rap, give me blues, and even country...and I can dig at least one thing.

3- If you were stuck in a jail cell for 24 hours and had to listen to one cd over and over or face death what would you listen to? Bon Jovi "Crossroads" I've listened to it most my life, I don't think 24 hours in a row would kill me. Lou Bega, on the other hand, is a completely different story.

4-What's your favorite song to remember things by and what does it make you remember? What? Oh, well..."Stuck in the Middle With You" by STEALERS WHEEL (ass) "Spread" by OutKast remind me of Mario. We would listen to 'em on a loop while we drove around aimlessly during our breaks at school. 'Twas loads of fun while it lasted. "Rush" by Big Audio Dynamite reminds me of my exboyfriend Anthony. It was my favorite songs on the buttloads of mixed tapes he'd make me. I'd dance to it constantly. Perhaps I should incorporate that into my Lose the Flab program. Hmm. There's an idea. "This Magic Moment" reminds me of exboyfriend Mike. Funny story. We leaned in for our first kiss on our first date, and as soon as we locked lips, that song came on. I knew it was corny at the time, but I wish I took that as a sign to get away while I can. "My One True Friend" by Bette Midler reminds me of my dad. Not only because he's a closet case and die-hard Bette fan, like myself, but because he is my one true friend. "And when I  left, it's you who stayed, you always knew that I'd come home again."

5-What is you favorite song that has recently come out? Contrary to BFF's passion for the new Avril song, (gouges eyes out with a fork) I'd have to say that I really like..."Roses" by Outkast. I don't know how new that is, but I never listen to the radio therefore I wouldn't know any new songs. Most new songs suck anyway.

I found this lovely little survey, over here at the former Random Ramblings : TheDoubleRRanch   Check it out. One of my favorite pieces of literature. If I could bring it into the bathroom with me, I would.

No comments: